Your local is
Brighton01273 977 128
Tomatoes from Gragnano, Free range spicy lamb sausage, British mozzarella, roasted aubergines and fresh basil (little tomato)
Spicy greek peppers, touch of organic tomato, British mozzarella, red piennolo tomato DOP, kalamata black olives and red onions (light tomato base)
Vegan mozzarella, organic tomato, spicy greek peppers, Franco Cantarelli grana, Colston Bassett stilton Kalamata black olives
The manager here Simona Stravato
- Our first Brighton Franco Manca, just north of The Lanes in the North Laine neighbourhood. Enjoy views of the Brighton dome and a pre-theatre spritz.
- We have vegan and vegetarian options available. View our menu to find out more.
- We take a limited number of bookings for larger parties of 6 or more; subject to availability. To make an enquiry, please telephone us on the number above. Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the pizzeria, we don’t take any other bookings and operate on a first come, first served basis. Of course, we will always do our best to get you in as soon as possible.
- We have a private area which can be booked for office meetings, a family gathering or your Christmas do. Call us on 01273 977 128 to enquire.
- We have outside seating.
- Disabled access and loo.
- Baby changing facilities available.
Less than 10 Minutes walk from Brighton station